SSC Bookstore has a new rental book program. These rental books are funded by the US Department of Education FIPSE grant awarded to Seminole State College rental program at the Seminole State College Bookstore, your institutionally owned and operated bookstore.
- Reduces the cost of the textbooks/course materials for students, as the cost is a significant concern for college students throughout the country.
- Provides an alternative textbook option, in addition to other options such as new and used books.
- Assists with compliance with The Higher Education Opportunity Act.
- Increases awareness among faculty about the benefiting of multi-term textbook adoption commitments, benefiting both students who rent and students who sell back books.
- Supports environmental responsibility by encouraging the re-use of textbooks.
Visit the SSC Bookstore with your SSC Photo ID and look for titles labeled "Rental".
Check Out: Take the rental textbooks to any register and then review and sign the student rental agreement form.
At the end of the semester return your rented titles to any register at the bookstore by the date specified on your student rental agreement.
For more information contact: Seminole State College Bookstore Manager at 405-382-9220.